November 26, 2015
Argentina may dominate the South American wheat market, but Kansas hard red winter (HRW) wheat is no insignificant player.
November 9, 2015
Applications for research projects that can enhance Kansas wheat producers' profitability are currently being accepted by the Kansas Wheat Commission, Kansas Wheat Alliance and the Kansas Crop...
November 5, 2015
November 4, 2015
Rossville farmer Doug Queen did not just ask for 2014 Kansas Wheat Yield Contest winner Doug Keas’ advice; he bought his lucky drill.
October 28, 2015
To some, co-ops are merely the white prairie skyscrapers they see dotting the Kansas skyline, but to farmers these cooperatives mean much more. These organizations have changed as farming itself has...
October 27, 2015
Pooling resources to achieve better results than could be accomplished individually is the reason many cooperatives formed. That goal is one which Mid Kansas Cooperative Association (MKC), one of the...
October 26, 2015
Kansas history is filled with stories of farmers who banded together to establish cooperatives, build communities, thrive in good times and survive in bad. Farmers Cooperative Grain Association in...
October 22, 2015
In 1915, a group of Garden City farmers banded together to purchase a single wooden elevator with no storage, forming the Garden City Cooperative Equity Exchange. Unfortunately, the area was still in...
- 1 of 32
- next ›
- October 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- September 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- 2015 Annual Report
- August 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- July 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- June 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- May 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- April 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- March 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- February 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- January 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- December 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- November 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- October 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- September 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- 2014 Annual Report
- March 2014 Newsletter
- November 2013 Newsletter