August 4, 2015
Kansas State University wheat researchers are leading efforts to develop a better understanding of the wheat genome. The National Science Foundation's Plant Genome Program awarded the researchers a...
July 27, 2015
Kansas Wheat is proud to announce the winners of the 6th Annual Wheat Yield Contest. This year’s top wheat yields belong to Doug Queen of Rossville, Eastern Region winner; Darren Nelson of...
July 22, 2015
From fishermen in Peru to wheat farmers in Kansas, a shifting weather pattern is the single largest influence on any crop. The rains that fell across the state in May brought new life to the...
July 22, 2015
ARLINGTON, Virginia — Peru is one the few countries in South America that purchases almost all classes of U.S. wheat, which is one reason why three Peruvian wheat buyers are visiting the United...
July 16, 2015
Standing tall above the plains, prairie skyscrapers dot the Kansas landscape. But, these local grain elevators are more than an easy location identifier. Farmers have hauled freshly cut wheat to...
- 1 of 28
- next ›
- July 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- June 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- May 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- April 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- March 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- February 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- January 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- December 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- November 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- October 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- September 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- 2014 Annual Report
- March 2014 Newsletter
- November 2013 Newsletter