October 13, 2015
In 104 years, Farmway Co-op has grown from a single petroleum cooperative to one of the largest agricultural cooperatives in the United States. Throughout that entire history, however, Farmway has...
October 8, 2015
The U.S. wheat industry is pleased that negotiators have reached an agreement in the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
October 2, 2015
Wheat planting season is here, and producers are making decisions that can affect next year’s crop, for both themselves and their neighbors. Farmers should select wheat varieties with high...
October 1, 2015
As part of National Co-op Month, Kansas Wheat will highlight farmer cooperatives throughout October. Check back each week for new stories of how farmer cooperatives are investing in the Kansas grain...
October 1, 2015
A combination of good management decisions, solid wheat genetics and the right amount of moisture at the right time resulted in winning yields for Darren Nelson of Hutchinson.
September 30, 2015
Grain growers in eastern Kansas who plan to campaign for a seat on one of the state’s five grain commodity commissions — corn, grain sorghum, soybeans, wheat or sunflowers — should gather petition...
September 25, 2015
Pancakes. Flapjacks. Hotcakes. Blintz. No matter what you call them, Saturday is the day to fire up the griddle and make breakfast for the family. September 26 is National Pancake Day. For Kansans,...
- 1 of 31
- next ›
- October 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- September 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- 2015 Annual Report
- August 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- July 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- June 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- May 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- April 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- March 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- February 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- January 2015 Rediscover Wheat
- December 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- November 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- October 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- September 2014 Rediscover Wheat
- 2014 Annual Report
- March 2014 Newsletter
- November 2013 Newsletter